Help me plan for October 2016

aeenser

Earning My Ears
We will be going on out first Disney cruise in October 2016, 4 nights on the Dream. I probably have 1000 questions but the few that are coming to mind right now are:
What would you recommend doing on Nausea? I have no interest in doing Atlantis. Is there a beach that is good without paying for an excursion?
We will be there during halloween, is there a halloween themed night? Will there still be pirate night?
Typically if we are taking transportation from WDW to the cruise what time do you arrive at the port? I want to spend as much time on the ship that day as possible.
TIA!!

We will be going on out first Disney cruise in October 2016, 4 nights on the Dream. I probably have 1000 questions but the few that are coming to mind right now are:
What would you recommend doing on Nausea? I have no interest in doing Atlantis. Is there a beach that is good without paying for an excursion?
We will be there during halloween, is there a halloween themed night? Will there still be pirate night?
Typically if we are taking transportation from WDW to the cruise what time do you arrive at the port? I want to spend as much time on the ship that day as possible.
TIA!!
No problem, ask away - that's what we're here for.

We did the Junkanoo tour. It's good for just a "get acquainted" tour around. I've never done Atlantis (not my "thing"). Sorry, not much of a beach person, so can't help you out there, either.

Chances are your cruise will be one of the Halloween on the High Seas cruises. Yes, there is a Halloween-themed night as well as a pirate night.

DCL transfers typically pick up at the resorts anytime during the 10:45-12:30 window. Each bus may stop at up to 3 resorts before heading to the port, arriving at the port about an hour later.

Thank you. When going back to WDW what time do transfers usually arrive? We will be at WDW 3 days before and 2 days after.

Thank you. When going back to WDW what time do transfers usually arrive? We will be at WDW 3 days before and 2 days after.
Once the ship is cleared, you can catch the bus to your resort. They will direct you to a bus (again, that bus may stop at up to 3 resorts) and it will depart when full. They start loading the busses as soon as people start coming off the ship. It takes about an hour from port to WDW.

On 2 previous cruises we took DCL transportation to poly and all star music. Got checked in to hotel and took shuttle to MK and were inside the park by 10:30

Thanks! Just trying to plan the timing of each day. We went to world 3x this past year - last trip in August but won't be back till this trip the thought of not having 2 full days for MK and Epcot makes me sad but I am so excited for the cruise.

Hi. We are mirroring your plans....land/sea/land. In October 2016....but 3 days on dream. Never been to Nassau but have already read tons of stuff. Our plan so far is no sign up excursion - expect to leave boat sometime mid-morning, walk thru shopping, walk to pirate museum and do that maybe 1/2 hr, then walk to Junkanoo free beach where we can see the ship while drinking something with rum in it from a coconut, then hit sr frogs and shopping if we wanted something...on way back. From what I read this should be easy walk for us, but we will have no kids with us. I can not wait! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter