Help me plan a girls trip

dez1978

DIS Veteran
What started as a 2 night girls trip for 2 days in Dec has now become a full on vacation! Originally just doing the meetup on December 3/4. Then the Xmas event dates were released so of course we need to do that! Now we are adding 2 more days. Plan is to get hoppers for 2 days and hit all 4 parks on Tuesday and Wednesday. Sleep in Thursday then do the after hours thing. Friday am, move to universal for the stuff there. Bc I have a ridiculous amount of Hilton points we’ll be staying at one the the DS hiltons for “free” then moving to the one at the entrance of UO. So now questions. Which DS Hilton? It’s just 2 of us. And which order should I plan our Disney days? Our 1st day is a party day, so should we start at MK? Or avoid it all together that day? We’ve never been in any park at night besides Mk so I’m torn. I’d like to do Epcot one night. And so I can’t decide if HS or AK would be better the other night.

I’d do HS over AK. There’s a lot more to do. My sister and I loved hanging out at Brown Derby lounge and Baseline Taphouse.

I would do MK/AK and then DHS/EP. Then you have boo bash in MK the third night. Transportation for DHS to Epcot is east. I absolutely love AK at night. It’s gorgeous and the lines really die down in the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter