Help me pick 5

tinah159

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are taking advantage of the free dining in September. We usually stay a FW but have decided to "eat" our way around the resorts. Which resturants are not to miss? We are staying 5 nights, so thats alot of food. I have read lots of reviews and just cant decide!

At the resorts, specifically? You don't plan on doing any meals at the parks? Okay....

It's a tough balancing act, since the resorts have the best restaurants, generally, but they also cost 2 TS credits each! So avoiding those restaurants, the best of the rest are:

- Spoodles; great Mediterranean restaurant on the BoardWalk.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe; one of the most fun restaurants in the resorts; it's at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Boma; a mildly exotic buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Grand Floridian Cafe; a remarkably great but little discussed restaurant at the best resort hotel at WDW.
- Maya Grill; I haven't eaten here recently so I'm basing this on very old data.

Only considering resorts, I would have to say Whispering Canyon Cafe and Ohanas (Poly). I also enjoyed Boma. If you are interested in a character meal you can also go to Chef Mickey's (Contemporary).

Assuming onoy 1 TS each
Contemp; Chef Mickey's or Concourse
Poly; 'Ohana
AKL; Boma
GF; GF Cafe
WL; WCC but a latter table otherwise it can be very noisey.
It is at a resort, but a good use fo the TS credits is Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter