Help me I've become addicted to DISNEY !!!

Blanche_Neige

DIS Veteran
I went for a short trip January 2006 with my DS 6 at the time. I had soooo much fun I went back with the whole family DH, DS 7, twins DSs 5, January 2008. We had a blast :goodvibes

I miss it sooo much, I'm planning our next trip for next year. I can't stop thinking about it.

:cutie: Everyone thinks I'm nuts...

I went for a short trip January 2006 with my DS 6 at the time. I had soooo much fun I went back with the whole family DH, DS 7, twins DSs 5, January 2008. We had a blast :goodvibes

I miss it sooo much, I'm planning our next trip for next year. I can'y stop thinking about it.

:cutie: Every think I'm nuts...
I don't see anything wrong here.You sound perfectly normal to me.;) :)

Oh, we won't help you. We're total pushers. Embrace the addiction.

It's an incredibly special place that adapts to many stages of life, I have found. Go for it!

In order to treat this condition you must visit this website two or more times a day when you feel the Disney urge. ;)

Planning is half the fun afterall :goodvibes

You're looking for help in the wring place!;)

:lmao:

People around me just don't get it. They all say "you've already been, why go again" :eek: can you believe that!!!

My DH understood why I was sooo excited about Disney, he got the magic :wizard: , He say it is the happiest place on earth. It just puts a smile on your face and people are just friendly and smiley :)

ahhhh, I'm glad I found other people as nuts as me

:disrocks:

:lmao:

People around me just don't get it. They all say "you've already been, why go again" :eek: can you believe that!!!

My DH understood why I was sooo excited about Disney, he got the magic :wizard: , He say it is the happiest place on earth. It just puts a smile on your face and people are just friendly and smiley :)

ahhhh, I'm glad I found other people as nuts as me

:disrocks:
I have always thought of us as being normal,not nuts.;) :) You mean we are NOT normal?;) :)

Sure we will help you! Just think about vacation to WDW every waking moment. And if that isn't enough, start to dream at night also! Put all the Disney websites at the top of your favorite list. Find hidden mickeys every where you go! Start talking to random people on the street about how much you love ______ (insert your favorite ride here). What were we trying to help you with?:goodvibes

When other people say they don't understand why we keep going back year after year and that there is nothinig special about Disney and tell us we are nuts, we just look at them with these really GOOFY faces and say, "We're nuts? You gotta be joking if you don't think there is anything special about Disney." I still remember the look on the girlfriend of our son when we took them for his high school graduation trip. She had tears in her eyes when she saw the castle for the very first time and she cried when we left. They've since broken up (and yes, I miss her) and she called me the other day (we were crying together over the fact that Brett Favre retired--even though we are Bears fans, we love Brett), I told her we were going again in September and she wanted to know if she could go with us. :rotfl:

I meant nuts in a good way ;)

-I do think about it everyday.
-I do dream about it a night.
-I have mostly all disney websites in my favorites
-My kids are seeing hidden mickeys everywhere. According to the teacher, one of them keeps drawing mickey ears and rearranges things to make mickey ear...
-my backround on my desktop, is disney.
-I'm wearing a disney PJ...

:blush:

Same thing happened to me! I was miserable the first month I was back until I found this site and started planning our next trip (OVER a year away when I first started planning)! And I get the same comments from friends and husband who just don't understand how much I love Disney World. Have fun planning! And welcome to this site... it will definitely help fill the void until your next trip!

I also suggest listening to live365.com as much as possible. Do a search for Disney and you can listen to tunes from inside the parks and resorts- even the monorail track!

Well, considering it's the first week of the third month of this year and I've already been twice..... I'm not much help at talking you OUT of Disney!;) I can do a great job of talking you INTO it though!!!

You'll get no help on these boards! We are all Disney fanatics! That's why we are here!! We just feed each others needs! Welcome to the addiction!

Hi:
Buy a Brother Disney embroidery machine and make all your clothes so you match when you go back and your friends will think your even crazier.

Oh I certainly sympathize!

We went in Nov. 06. It pained me not to go this past Nov. - but our money is going to our adoption right now. So I come on the DIS for therapy. Living vicariously through others. :earsgirl:

I miss it sooo much, I'm planning our next trip for next year. I can't stop thinking about it.

:cutie: Everyone thinks I'm nuts...

trust me i am the same way-- i come back from one trip and ready to book the next. Being in disney gives me a wonderful dose of happiness that last about 6 months, and then the other 6 months are happiness with planning another trip:) This year will be our 5th year in a row going its going to be a yearly thing for us from here on our:banana:
we can all be disney nutts together:)

I absolutely LOVE going to Disney and all that it involves--searching these and other boards, planning the itrip, ADR's, flights, hotels, etc. We are going in May and I'm already doing pre-lim work for our November 2009 trip.

But in all seriousness, sometimes I really do worry if I am too much of a Disney fan. I've never been teased about it by my friends, in fact they come to me with questions about Disney. In the morning, the first web site I go to is Disney related and I keep looking at boards throughout the day when I have a free moment.

A friend, also a big Disney fan, and I have had several discussions about how important Disney has become to us, and we have voiced concerns about just how much we eat, sleep, and talk Disney. Do any of the rest of you really worry about this at times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter