• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me get 6 kids to Disneyland!

We (all adults) ordered 2 kid's meals at Rainforest in Seattle last week. Waiter didn't bat an eye about it. Maybe because I said we were going to order the Volcano and wouldn't be able to with a full sized meal. I found the kid.s meal the perfect size, the adult meals are huge.
Not sure if will be the same at DL.
I had the 2 mini burgers and the were delicious. Best meal I've had at Rainforest.
Since there's a few of you it may make sense to join their club especially if it's your birthday month.

I've read thru this entire post and it sounds like you have definitely done your homework. My only suggestions would be: 1. when you go to Plaza Inn for chicken, order the adult meal for 3 of the younger ones to share. You can skip the green beans and request an extra scoop of mashed potatoes instead. You can also get as much ice water as you want there, its self serve. 2. I realize that you are on a budget, but if you aren't taking a stroller, go to a kmart or walmart when you arrive and purchase a 10.00 umbrella stroller (or get one at a thrift store near your brothers) 3. Make a quick stop at the market before your go in, buy already made sandwiches 1.98 each at Winco or Walmart and a big bag of chips, throw them into a backpack and when hungry find a table and enjoy. 4. make sure to see Fantasmic, its one of the best shows in Disneyland in my opinion. 5. Make sure to get 1st visit buttons (free!) at City Hall when you get there.
Have a great time!!!

With a week left nerves are starting to sink in. 6 kids and two adults is going to be a challenge. I have lots of patience but maybe not as much as I'm going to need. I feel like we are in a good place as far as budget. I managed to get a convertible for the off days that we go to the beach.

Also during this time since making this thread my dad has come back into my life after being absent for about 10 years. We plan on meeting up and having lunch and on the second weekend we are heading to vegas for the fight. Going to start a trip report soon

Hang in there! Really looking forward to your trip report. Just remember that no matter what happens (magic, pixie dust, curve balls?), take a deep breath (or two or three) and just keep swimming! This vacation isn't about having the "perfect" trip to DLR, but about making great memories that will last a lifetime. :) Good news about your dad. Hope that your time with him goes well.

On the plane as I type this! All the kids were nervous of the plane ride but now that we are in the air they are enjoying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter