Help Me Figure Out this Mystery Attraction

Any chance you are confusing it with a trip to Disney Land? It sounds like the train ride there. Similar to the one at MK but there is a section where it goes into a tunnel and there is a dinosaur scene.
That's what I was thinking haha. I kept expecting a dinosaur at disneyworld during the train ride this year. I always get the two parks mixed up.

For some reason I'm thinking of the ride part of Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's indoors, quiet, and there are dinosaurs (no bones though).

If you haven't tried it already, you can easily find videos of all of the rides mentioned here. Check them out and maybe something will look familiar.

Sometimes hazy memories will combine two rides into one. You pass the dinosaur bones just as you're coming into the slow part of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - it's possible that seeing them might get mixed up with a memory of the WDW Railroad, which does have a "seeing hidden places" feeling. Since they're both on old-timey trains, it wouldn't seem out of the question to me.

I can only think of two slow moving "train" rides, maybe one of these Youtube videos will help jog your memory. My bet is on the Walt Disney World Railroad, definitely a behind the scenes vibe to that ride.

Rafiki's Planet Watch at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Walt Disney World Railroad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter