Help me decide!

hisgrl

Earning My Ears
We have 2 full days in Epcot coming up soon. :cool1: What are your favorite counter service restaurants and places to get a yummy snack? I have heard Kringla, in Norway, but what is good there? Thanks for your help!

We have 2 full days in Epcot coming up soon. :cool1: What are your favorite counter service restaurants and places to get a yummy snack? I have heard Kringla, in Norway, but what is good there? Thanks for your help!

For counter service, we love Sunshine Seasons. Electric Umbrella wasn't bad last time I had it, but Sunshine is much better imo. I also like Lotus Blossom Cafe and Liberty Inn. I haven't had counter service in Epcot in a while other than Sunshine so it may have changed since I last tried those.

As for snacks, I love the Cloudberry Horn from Kringla. It's soooo good. From Boulangerie Patisserie, I had some coconut macaroons and they were amazing. I've also had a croissant and other stuff over the years that I can't remember. I love going there. It's in France and it is sooo good if you like French food. There's also one in Germany but I can't remember the name. It is the caramel shop. The caramel is so good there. Also, you can look around as you're walking around the countries and you might find other little things that may count as snack credits as well.

We love the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. The platters are definitely big enough to share.

Kringla - Rice Cream.

Karamel Kuche - chocolate covered caramel w/sea salt

Les Halles - lemon tart

Our favorite CS are Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine Cafe. Our favorite snack during out last trip was at L'Artisan des Glaces. The melon ice cream was so good. Not overly sweet which I find to be a problem with a lot of Disney desserts and snacks.

Love the vegetable platter at Tangierine Café and the dark chocolate sea salt caramel in Germany! I've also really liked the fish and chips with malt vinegar at Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

For counter service meals at Epcot we enjoy Sunshine Seasons. The strawberry shortcake at looks way better than it tastes but everything else is really good. We also like the Electric Umbrella mainly because they have things that my picky kids will eat.

We have been to the caramel shop because everyone raves about it and I hate to say it but I was disappointed in my cupcake because it was dry. :( Everyone else liked what they had though.

I'm just realizing that we have not snacked a lot at Epcot, so I need to follow this thread myself! :)

Another vote for the French Bakery. So much to choose from sweet or savory. I love the Napoleans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter