Help me decide!

MissKip

Mouseketeer
Heading out in may for 2 weeks! :cool1: we will be splitting our stay and spending a few days at my parents house in tampa so I'm thinking we may as well switch resorts for a change of scenery!

I want to stay at BLT as we havent yet but for the other leg of our trip I am torn between BWV (home for us) and SSR. I love the boardwalk but I also love SSR and being able to walk to downtown :confused3

Anyone have any thoughts? Is there a fact sheet anywhere that i can use to compare them?:coffee:

Having older children I like to stay at BW they feel there is more for them to do.
Lisa

Thats a tough call! Will you be more park focused or just thre to hang out? I loved BWV when I was there for F&W and was constantly going to the park but I loved SSR when I was there just for a small vacation and we actually spent more time at DDT than normal so that was nice to walk there. And SSR bus service I think is 1000x better!

Do you have your home resort booked already? If not, it may be a moot point.

During your ownership you will stay at all of the DVC resorts many times over.

Just pick one. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

I think my main problem is that I love all the resorts for different reasons! ::yes::

It is just OH and I and its likely i will want to spend more time in the parks than he will. This is hard! :scratchin

It is just OH and I and its likely i will want to spend more time in the parks than he will. This is hard! :scratchin

initially, i would have suggested staying at a resort you haven't tried yet....but if you plan on visiting the parks during the 2nd half of your holiday(whether alone or seperating during the day), an EPCOT resort would probably work best.
personally we prefer BWV over BCV (we own at both), but either work give you easy access to both EPCOT and DHS (each is a nice stroll or boatride - tho we always walk, even in the rain :))

it would be a nice combo: MK the first week, and EPCOT/DHS the second. btw, we also love SSR (also own there, again prefer it over BCV) for the quiet country club atmosphere, easy access to DTD, and beautiful grounds.

enjoy your decision:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter