Help me decide which restaurants my husband and I should try on our next trip to WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmartin

Earning My Ears
I MOVED THIS TO THE DINING THREAD. SORRY! COULDN'T DELETE POST HERE.

Like many of you, we have watched tons of Disney+ and You Tube videos of AllEars.Net and other planning videos to escape the boredom of quarantine, but also to help us plan our next trip to WDW--whenever that will be! We are hoping for spring of 2021.

We have been to the parks and resorts many times, but we decided that on our next trip we want to eat at all new-to-us table service restaurants and do plan on getting the DDP added to our package. Here are the restaurants new to us that we are trying to decide between and any insights are appreciated. We are hoping to have 6-7 TS credits to use.

1. Beaches and Cream--maybe for LUNCH as part of a Boardwalk/Beach/Yacht Club crawl?
2. Via Napoli OR Tutto Italia--We love Italian food. Which should we pick? Of course, if we don't get ADRs at one we can sub the other. Which would you choose over the other?
3. Spice Road Table--I have heard so many mixed reviews of this restaurant. We really enjoy Mediterranean food and LOVE Tangierine Cafe. Plus, having a view of the fireworks is appealing.
4. JN Skipper Canteen--We like more adventurous food and I think we have decided this one is a definite on our list. What should we order in your opinion?
5. Artist Point--My husband has never been inside WL, so that is part of why we are thinking about AP. I think the Snow White character meal would be fun, and the restaurant looks beautifully themed. How's the new menu?
6. Topolino's Terrace--We really were interested in dining here for dinner, but I don't really want to give up two dining credits! Is it worth it? We are leaning toward a breakfast ADR for now if we can get it.
7. Sci-Fi Drive In--We are mostly interested in the fun atmosphere. What's good to order on the menu?

Thanks, y'all! :-)

Last edited:
We have been to two of your options.

Beaches and Cream was good! But for lunch I would prolly use one TS and split a meal and dessert. There was more than enough food (too much) for our family of 5 with 4 TS meals. This way you have plenty of room for the Ice cream (especially at lunchtime).

Storybook is a must IMO at least once (but I’d do it again for sure!). Love the poison apple desserts! And I love the sampling of apps and desserts it comes with. We both had the prime rib and enjoyed it thoroughly (and I got pics of DH with Dopey AND Grumpy lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter