Help me decide which 1 day for MK in mid-July

flowerfairy

Dreams of being a CM someday!!
We are heading down to Orlando for a quick trip in mid-July. We will be arriving on Thursday July 21st and leaving on Sunday July 24th.

We have annual passes to Universal so we plan on doing 2 days Universal and 1 day to MK. I checked several "free" crowd calendar sites and it says that Friday is a good day for MK.

My only concern is that it is also a EMH night. Since we will not be staying on-site, I'm wondering if Saturday might be a better day. :scared1: Scary to think Saturday would be a better day to go but .... :confused:

I seriously need your help. The fact that a stinking 1 day ticket is almost $91.00 per person,along with middle of July temps, and crowds .... I would just love to be able to pick the better of the two days to help ease the pain.:)

Thank You!!

Thanks PirateGirl007. I really appreciate the link! I was not familiar with this website. It does make sense about which day to go.

In regard to your question, I checked the Undercover Tourist app on my phone and it lists MK as good (green) day on Friday and bad (red) on Saturday. Also, a couple of weeks ago I saved the crowd calendar from TouringPlans and it also lists MK as a best park for Friday. Maybe it has changed since??

I was thinking of going on a saturday to magic kindgom. Does any one have info on pass saturday at mk was it crowded? or should I say really crowded?

I went on that website above and they say sat. is a good day to go.

I was just curious on anybodys advise.

Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter