• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me decide where to eat!

eiblehs

Expedition Everest Enthusiast
I'm having trouble deciding which restaurant to have dinner at for our last day of the trip. This is an adults only trip but we do love entertainment/characters. We are on the Disney dining plan and plan on drinking. Which restaurant from the list below would you recommend most?
  • Storybook Dining at Artist Point
  • Biergarten Restaurant
  • Garden Grill
I know the menus and dining styles are all different from one another. These are just the restaurants we have narrowed down to that we would like to try. We plan on park/resort hopping on our last day, so location isn't too much of a factor. Food quality is more of a priority, but we also want a good experience overall. Please share your input. :lovestruc

3 very different options! I’d say you really can’t go wrong with any of them. It depends on what type of food you prefer. As far as character meals, GG is my absolute favorite on property! AP will be the “fancier” of those options food wise, so keep that in mind if you have any picky eaters. Biergarten is a lot of fun and we enjoy the buffet selections a lot. Keep in mind the seating there is communal, so you may be seated with another party. So not sure if that helps but like I said they are all great! I’d probably go with whichever fits best into your schedule.

We ate at Garden Grill in early Dec and the food was not very good. The breakfast might be better, but the dinner was not good. Mac and cheese tasted like mush and glue. The dessert (strawberry shortcake-ish) wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't have paid for it if it was an extra cost. Biergarten might be a little more adult feeling.

I vote for Storybook Dining at Artist Point but it is a hard to get reservation and a little pricey (we were on the dining plan so didn't care). I think it is the most unique character meal the restaurant is beautiful decorated as the enchanted forest, they have a unique way to introduce the characters, food was great(we had some picky eaters and they all were allowed to substitute for something they liked), service was excellent and we had a party of 6, the queen was fun as well as Dopey and Grumpy on our visit December 27.

I booked our reservation for Biergarten! Thanks everyone! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter