Help me decide - 'Ohana or 1900 Park Fare?

artemis908

EPCOTnaut
My husband's grandmother will be visiting us while we're at WDW. We want to do Sunday breakfast with her and could do 9:30 at 'Ohana or 10:30 at 1900 Park Fare. We're doing a split stay and will be staying at GF that day. We're doing Kona on Tuesday on our own.

So for three adults, would you recommend 'Ohana or 1900 Park Fare?

I was going to suggest Kona instead but since you are already going I will suggest Grand Floridian Cafe, unless you want to have a character breakfast experience. Character dining is not something we have done for a long time, since our kids were little. Usually they are loud and chaotic. Just a thought. I guess you could look into a monorail ride over to Contemp and dine at the Wave as well for a quieter experience.

Depends on what you want out of it.
- Ohana = characters, all you can eat of basic breakfast food, highlight is juice and bread, fairly quiet low key meal that is not rushed
- 1900 = characters, all you can eat buffet of many choices and selections, very loud chaotic kind of meal but great character interactions

Me - I would be going to Grand Floridian Cafe as PP noted since it with with Grandma. It's a flowery pretty fairly quiet room and I've always had good meals there. While I have not eaten at Wave, DD did and raved about it.

We just did both in April....I would go with 1900 Park Faire. Unless you are in love with Stitch, then you will have to go to 'Ohana

We prefer 1900 PF. I know some people love 'Ohana breakfast, but from reviews and personal experience, it's inconsistent and not one we'll be repeating for a while. 1900, on the other hand, has been very consistent for us and you've got a much wider variety of food. I think it's also a smidge cheaper.

Both are pretty good. My first choice would be GF Cafe. 2nd choice, Ohana. Its quiet, low key, no need to get up and fight the crowds at the buffet. Plus i find the atmosphere much prettier at ohana than at 1900.

1900 is very pretty and has a wider selection of food. Ohana they bring the food to you. If they want something quieter, i agree on the cafe at GF or Kona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter