Help Me Decide My ADRs!

momof2cutegirls

DIS Veteran
Headed to WDW, basic dining, and can't make a decision to save my life! DDs will be 9 & 7 so character dining isn't a must as in years past.

We know we want to do:
Coral Reef dinner
Biergarten dinner
Ohana dinner

Other options:
Teppan Edo
Cape May breakfast
Sci-Fi
Boma dinner
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Staying at Boardwalk, six TS credits...Open to any and all suggestions!

How about Le Cellier? We are trying that for the first time this year, and it has rave reviews. Also, we really liked the food at CP last year. Lots to choose from:thumbsup2

How about Le Cellier? We are trying that for the first time this year, and it has rave reviews. Also, we really liked the food at CP last year. Lots to choose from:thumbsup2

Thought about those two as well...especially Le Cellier. But think I can get a great steak anywhere (please no flames)! You are right though, it does get rave reviews so my curiousity may get the best of me. Where are you eating?

MMMM. Ome of my favorites. Especially on the dinning plan!

i would NOT go with Cape May for breakfast!! Just say no.. I personally have only heard really bad thing about this one.. I would go with 1900 Park Fare breakfast. I personally liked this one more. Also Teppan Edo is really yummy! JMO

We LOVEEE Teppan Edo!! I'm not sure what your family like to eat but my mom, sis and I (all adults) just loved it last year. We had different things (filet, shrimp, steak) and it was great. Also, the Japanese steakhouse experience was fun. So my vote is for Teppan Edo. :thumbsup2 I wrote a review from our trip last year, in case you want to read it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205105

I don't know much about the others except for Sci Fi. We haven't had much good luck there. It could be a fun experience b/c you get to sit in the cars and watch the old movie previews...but the food is so-so IMHO.

We LOVEEE Teppan Edo!! I'm not sure what your family like to eat but my mom, sis and I (all adults) just loved it last year. We had different things (filet, shrimp, steak) and it was great. Also, the Japanese steakhouse experience was fun. So my vote is for Teppan Edo. :thumbsup2 I wrote a review from our trip last year, in case you want to read it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205105

I don't know much about the others except for Sci Fi. We haven't had much good luck there. It could be a fun experience b/c you get to sit in the cars and watch the old movie previews...but the food is so-so IMHO.

Seems like we have lots of Epcot restaurants we want to try, but staying at Boardwalk so we are close to there. There aren't any restaurants that catch my attention at MK, but we can always do monorail resorts. DHS is tough as there isn't anything that jumps out at me there, but I know my DDs would like the theming of Sci-fi.

If you think your DDS would like Sci Fi then I would suggest giving it a try. Sci Fi gets alot of mixed reviews - we ate lunch there for the 1st time last year & we're so glad we did. The atmosphere was great - we all enjoyed sitting in the car-table and seeing the movie clips playing on the big screen - our 4 yr old really got a kick out of it. We had really good sandwiches as well.

My other choice would be Teppan Edo - very fun as the chefs are quite entertaining plus the food was good too.

Cape May breakfast is also very good - it's probably the most relaxed character meal at WDW. It's a standard breakfast buffet - nothing special about the food IMO, but it's good nonetheless. The character interaction is fantastic - you will see Minnie, Goofy & Donald in their swim attire.

Another vote for SciFi... I have done lunch there a few times - and it has always been enjoyable and good. I think your DD's would enjoy the atmosphere and the burgers are quite good. IMO, nothing beats cooling off in a drive-in movie theater with a thick milk shake, burgers, and onion rings in the middle of the day :thumbsup2

Seems like we have lots of Epcot restaurants we want to try, but staying at Boardwalk so we are close to there. There aren't any restaurants that catch my attention at MK, but we can always do monorail resorts. DHS is tough as there isn't anything that jumps out at me there, but I know my DDs would like the theming of Sci-fi.

If you're interested in a MK restaurant tho, I highly suggest Liberty Tree Tavern. It is soooooooooo good. It's also one of our favorites. The meal is basically Thanksgiving (my favorite meal of the year). It's super good. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter