Help me decide about making reservations for Epcot's Le Cellier restaurant?

Have you been to Yachtsman? It's a 10 minute walk from Le Cellier and, in my opinion, much better. I have had good food and good service at Le Cellier, but I have had consistently excellent food and excellent service at Yachtsman, so that always gets my vote.

I agree here and ask for Barry as a server if you can. Just an incredible man.

Would the restaurant change the sides.....like the filet sides with the ribeye. Brussels sprouts......bleh. Bring on the risotto.

I love their steak, I'm having it served at my wedding. The restaurant itself is a little cramped. We were seated against a wall and the table next to us and the table next to that I could hear their conversations perfectly, it was like being a part of their tables we were so close. But the food was pronominal and we are planning to go back soon.

We used to enjoy it, then had 2 poor meals there and have not tried it for a few years. We are going back this fall having read more good reviews lately. Hopefully, its not a mistake.

We ate here back in December 2017 and I wish I had been able to convince my husband to go for Yachtsman instead. We've had avg to below avg experiences at Le Cellier, but he wanted steak and didn't want to leave the park. I think their filet is mediocre at best and a far cry from a $54 steak or anything I've had at a true fine dining steakhouse. My husband's steak was not cooked correctly on this last visit, which is a major steakhouse fail in my mind. We skip Shula's because we can get it at home.

Love this thread. I'm going in June as well - for the first time ever, after dozens of trips - and looking forward to it. Looks like I'd better make sure to show up HUNGRY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter