Help me convince my friend that the Swan Club level will be as great as Disney-owned

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
concierge levels! I've never actually stayed there, but she got a really good nurse rate. Please tell us about your Swan Club level experiences! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very happy with our Club Level experiences. Breakfast is outstanding for a continental type breakfast. We loved having all the great fresh fruit there. Read thru the Swan/Dolphin post tacked at the top for the 'menu' of items but its a nice variety.

Evening snacks were enough for a nice light filler. Cheese & crackers - more fruit - one hot snack item. Soda and water and coffee. COOKIES. Most nites there were cookies out afterwards so we would grab one before bedtime.

The workers were great. MamaT would get us cold bottles of water to take to the parks with us in the morning (just ask). Very friendly and helpful.

Newspapers available, and right after the new Disney Adventures mag came out for the month they had that out also for the kids to take.

I can't compare to a Disney Club level, but my experience was A+ and we are headed back there.

bump- any comments, please? Thanks!

The Swan was the least favorite concierge. We've stayed at

Poly
CR (14th floor)
BWI
YC
BC
AKL

Swan

Yes the breakfast was OK, but IMO much better at the Disney Resorts.

The afternoon appetizers at the others have 2 or 3 hot dishes. Snacks (chips popcorn, salsa, etc.) are out during the day between breakfast and appetizers. Desserts are out after the appetizers. Now not all Disney resorts are created equal in terms of concierge food. I've ranked the ones we've stayed at from top to bottom in terms of food offerings (and the many spaces between AKL and Swan is there to indicated how low it ranks IMO)

Ed

P.S. AKL is low because I am not a fan of Boma food. Now my DW ranks AKL much higher (has a great espresso machine)

We just returned two hours ago from our trip. We stayed at the Swan and used SPG points to upgrade to club level. I guess I can't complain about the service since it didn't cost me a penny and I was already staying for a teacher's rate of $129 a night!
My kids thought it was great as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter