Help me choose! Upgrade from POP to CSR or use the $ for a Plaza Fireworks dessert Party?

kitkath

Earning My Ears
Hey friends, I need your help! I'm taking a friend of mine for her first trip to WDW in September. (this will be my 10th trip) I usually stay at Pop but for less than $200 more total, I can book us at CSR (standard room) we're both early 30s with no kids. I also have thought a fireworks party could be fun as I've never done one, and having a seat for the fireworks DOES sound nice. I'm just unsure where I should put the extra $-any suggestions? :) Thank you, I really appreciate it!!

Personally, I’d upgrade to Coronado. Unless you’re going very late September, the gondolas won’t be going. And for your age-group/ demographic (same as me) I have heard so much negative feedback on Pop lately- with noise, and kids being kids at 5am (I know it’s Disney - but still - other people’s kids at 5am are not adorable when your early 30’s and childless).

Disclaimer- I am a massive hotel snob.

Thank you so much everyone! I was kind of leaning towards that too, wasn't sure how cool the fireworks parties were. Guess I'll do CSR!!

Thank you so much everyone! I was kind of leaning towards that too, wasn't sure how cool the fireworks parties were. Guess I'll do CSR!!
Oh and PS: if you are some sort of insane person who doesn’t like CSR- at least you’re only paying $250 to find that out. In the grand scheme of things - that’s nothing.

Upgrade to CSR and get a dessert at the new three bridges restaurant (or any of the new ones for that matter).

You'll enjoy the grown-up, deluxe feel of the resort. The rooms are bigger. The buses seem to never be crowded (at least not while we were there during spring break). You'll have a whole range of food options from food court to signature. You'll definitely feel more upscale. :)

Another vote for the upgrade to CSR. For your age demographic, there is a lot that is offered. ( New over the water restaurant, Rix and the new Gran Destino tower ).

Upgrade to CSR! That would be a better deal since it will last the whole vacation unlike the dessert party being only a couple hours.

I did jingle bell jingle bam party with drinks and a gift instead of a nice dinner and I regret it.DONT BE ME. I would hate knowing I could have had a great resort but choose stale cupcakes .They get 3 partys of the HEA buffets 2 before 1 after. at least do epcots or Hollywood studios party with drinks and better food and action stations a gift or fastpass.

I like Pop, but the only times I've stayed there the parks were open super late. If you're going to be there when parks close before 10 or 11, do CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter