• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me choose Smart Van Names

AlbertZeroK

Mouseketeer
Okay, I thought this would be a fun thread and I could pick people's brains.

I am a senior software engineer in charge of our newest project. Our company has a few Ford F-350 vans with desks and computers in them, very complex set up for doing mass real estate appraisal for county governments. We call them Smart Vans and our first two are named Einstein and Sir Issac. Do you see a theme? While each van has a number, we also give them names because names are much easier to remember than numbers.

So we bought our third van last week, it comes to our office to get retrofitted. And I need to give it a name! So here is the fun part, I'd love to hear suggestions on a name for our newest Smart Van?

The best I've heard so far is naming our next 4 after the Ninja turtles and theming them the same colors. Not sure I'm down with that. But the name has to be simple, preferably two syllables.

So what's your idea on a name for our newest Smart Van?

Ohh, that sounds like fun! For that I think I like Wall-E if you are going for playful & Mr. Jobs, for Steve Jobs if you are doing real life.

Have a good time :goodvibes

since all of the other vans have names of famous scientists, and since you mentioned ninja turtles, lol, how about leonardo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter