• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP! Looking for a Bigger Stroller

The OP asked for stroller advice. The poster obnoxiously pushed an anti-stroller agenda, and went as far as to imply she knew what was best for the OP and everyone else in the parks. And I wasn't in a bad mood, I just meet criticism with criticism. Plus it was posted on Thursday. :thumbsup2

It's like asking a waiter for a recommendation, and them giving you a once over and suggesting a salad. And insisting it was in your best interest.

Anyhoo, carry on.:)

The OP asked for stroller advice. The poster obnoxiously pushed an anti-stroller agenda, and went as far as to imply she knew what was best for the OP and everyone else in the parks. And I wasn't in a bad mood, I just meet criticism with criticism. Plus it was posted on Thursday. :thumbsup2

It's like asking a waiter for a recommendation, and them giving you a once over and suggesting a salad. And insisting it was in your best interest.

Anyhoo, carry on.:)

Its a stretch to call it an "anti-stroller agenda" when the poster simply stated they would skip bringing the stroller.
I read everyone to mean her family not the entire park.

And to your waiter analogy, your (meeting criticism with criticism) would be the people at the next table screaming at the waiter to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS after you asked.

I would skip the stroller, too, and take the child back to the room for a nap. No anti-stroller agenda here, I just think a child is going to get better rest in a quiet room, which will leave her refreshed and in better spirits to enjoy park time upon her return. This is especially true if the child doesn't commonly nap in a stroller, which I'm assuming she doesn't, since the mom doesn't own one. My four kids would never nap in a stroller. Ever. I know other moms are luckier in this regard, but the OP may find herself in the same boat.

We rented the city elite in April for my tall 5 year old. Would highly recommend. After miles of coverage in the parks it is a lifesaver and keeps entire family happy while avoiding the "carry me in the hot sun" request. If in doubt at all go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter