• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help linking ticket to magic band

jcatron243

Mouseketeer
Hi friends!

My hubby and I are heading to the parks for an adults only Star Wars night trip. I am trying to link our Magic band + to our new tickets. Im not having any issue linking it to our Star Wars night tickets, but It wont let me assign the park hopper to it. Anyone have any ideas? I have restarted my phone, and updated my magic band and phone.

We found that the park tickets would not link to our Magicbands until we used them for the first time. As soon as I scanned into Disneyland on the first day it immediately linked.

I wonder if you can't link multiple tickets to a single Magicband. I've never tried linking more than one ticket to a single band but I could see this being a reason it isn't working.

I wonder if you can't link multiple tickets to a single Magicband. I've never tried linking more than one ticket to a single band but I could see this being a reason it isn't working.

Correct. One entry media per MB+ at DLR. One MB+ can't be linked to multiple tickets. It's easy to reassign them in app, though, and switch between entry media.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter