HELP!! Last mnute trip planned for March 10-16..What new to do?

jkshel

DIS Veteran USMC Vetera
Ok experts...We're planning a last minute trip to Disneyworld in just two short weeks from now. March 10-16. We haven’t been since 2011, and I know they have added/refurbished a lot of things and rides.. What are the definite do's/don’ts? I know the new Fantasyland area is a definite, but what else do you recommend?

Also I had read something about a wristband fastpass type of thing being implemented/tested....any word on this?

Ok experts...We're planning a last minute trip to Disneyworld in just two short weeks from now. March 10-16. We haven’t been since 2011, and I know they have added/refurbished a lot of things and rides.. What are the definite do's/don’ts? I know the new Fantasyland area is a definite, but what else do you recommend?

Also I had read something about a wristband fastpass type of thing being implemented/tested....any word on this?

New stuff:

Fantasyland Expansion
Storybook Circus
Test Track
Agent P World Showcase Adventure
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
<I'm sure there's more....>

The "wristband fastpass type of thing" is not yet in use, and I wouldn't expect it to be during your trip. BUT, nobody knows.

mesaboy2 said:
New stuff:

Fantasyland Expansion
Storybook Circus
Test Track
Agent P World Showcase Adventure
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
<I'm sure there's more....>

The "wristband fastpass type of thing" is not yet in use, and I wouldn't expect it to be during your trip. BUT, nobody knows.

The area with Rapunzel's tower may be open. But as far as I'm aware, no new attractions as such, new restrooms, stroller parking and a recharging station for phones? Could be wrong with those two. It should make walking through that area much less of a bottleneck though.
There's a new pre Wishes show called Celebrate The Magic which has replaced The Magic, Memories and You which is not to be missed.

Oh - I completely missed the news about Celebrate the Magic. I'll check that out!! We loved Memories, so hopefully this will be even better :)

We just decided on a 1-2 day trip mid March as well - we were going to do DtD, etc but just decided to get park tickets. So I have a LOT of catching up to do - there's been a bunch of changes since our trip last August!!

The other new thing I heard of is the new Pirates game (like the World Showcase game) that's in Adventureland.

On our must-do list is everything in the new FLE. So Mermaid, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and lunch at Be Our Guest. We did Dumbo last trip, but will re-do. We also haven't done the rethemed Barnstormer.

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter