Help!!!Im totally confused!!Disney sent me.....

DisneyMama409

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!! A few days ago I got a letter in the mail from Magical express and it had yellow sticker tags that had my name and resort on it...But today I got an even bigger envelope and it has the vouchers/itenary in it along with 4 hard plastic things with a castle and a few plastic stick like thing in the middle...Are those the luggage tags??It doesnt say anything on it ! What do i do with the yellow stickers and the hard ones???How do i put them together...Im generally confused:confused3

Yellow stickers are for Magical express which are like luggage claim tickets. and the hard plastic are luggae tags [deocrative purpose only]

The yellow stickers are the tags needed if you want Disney to pick up your luggage from the airport and delivery it to the resort. There should be directions on the long yellow stickers that tell you how to appropriately attach them to your luggage.

The other hard plastic tags are basically luggage name tags and are a "gift". You can use those if you want but you don't have to use the hard plastic ones.

Yes, we have a collection of Disney luggage ID tags. We've found they are practically indestructible!

I think you are confused because it's a nice little souvenir that Disney gives away for FREE..... :goodvibes

I think it was 2-3 weeks before our trip, but I can't remember. Also, we had asked for extra Magical Express tags and that delayed things a couple of days.

We didn't get any of the hard luggage tags with the castle on it for our trip last week?? Do they send these at random or is everyone supposed to get them? Not that it matters now....but just wondering. We had it booked 3 months in advance.

But the yellow tags are so flimsy...they are stickers that can easily rip or fall apart so how can you use those???Do I just wrap the sticker around the suitcase handle ??? Or do i wrap it around the hard tags ??

You wrap the yellow tags (Magical Express) around the luggage handle. And they may look flimsy, but just try to tear them and you will find they are not.

They're not flimsy at all, they're the same type of stuff the airlines use on their white tags to make sure the luggage goes to the right place. We had to cut ours off with a pocket knife in order to go home after vacation.

Just follow the directions. It goes on just like the baggage-claim tickets that you'll get from the airline.

You wrap the yellow tags (Magical Express) around the luggage handle. And they may look flimsy, but just try to tear them and you will find they are not.

Cheshires correct but let me add...when your ready to put them on your luggage, only expose the adhesive at the two ends of the sticker instead of the whole thing. I made that mistake on one last year and it was a bugger to wrap on the handle cause it was sticking to everything. As far as the identification tags are concerned, we already have some on our luggage so we use them on the inside..they say you should have both.

Yes, we have a collection of Disney luggage ID tags. We've found they are practically indestructible!

I love our tags!! So much better than any other luggage tags I've purchased...I finally had one of our oldest crack at the corner after almost 3 years and not a lot of love from luggage handlers.

Our come a few weeks before hand with the rest of our papers from the TA we use....

Look in the booklet that came with the plastic tags with the castle on them. You will find little squares of paper where you can put your name and address on them, tear them out (or cut), and slip them in the tags, and put them on your luggage.

I believe the luggage tags only come when you book a package, not room-only. That may be the case for some of you that haven't received them.

Love ours, too!! Can't wait to get a new set this year...in eight months. Sigh...

We didn't get any of the hard luggage tags with the castle on it for our trip last week?? Do they send these at random or is everyone supposed to get them? Not that it matters now....but just wondering. We had it booked 3 months in advance.

It is only when you get the MYW package.

Do they send seperate yellow tags for your flight home? I recieved two sets in two seperate mailings. I just looked at the second set and it has the day before leave on it.

Do they send seperate yellow tags for your flight home? I recieved two sets in two seperate mailings. I just looked at the second set and it has the day before leave on it.

No, because, sadly, Disney doesn't get your bags for you at your home airport. ;) I have no idea why it would have the leave date, though. Disney's so weird. :laughing:

I'm going to move this over to our transportation board in case the folks over there have additional input.

You will not receive any tags in advance for the trip home.

If you are on a participating airline and use the resort airline check-in service, they will tag your bags at the resort when you go to the RAC desk and then take them to the airport for you. The should then just appear at luggage claim at your home airport.

You will not receive any tags in advance for the trip home.

If you are on a participating airline and use the resort airline check-in service, they will tag your bags at the resort when you go to the RAC desk and then take them to the airport for you. The should then just appear at luggage claim at your home airport.

I think she was saying she already received a second set with her return date on it and wasn't sure what it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter