Help! Im new here and looking for last minute reservations

rrussell0912

Earning My Ears
Hi! Im new here! Can anyone tell me if there is a thread that might include people posting reservations that they want to offload or cancel?

Or does anyone know if the parks hold a cabana or two for day-of rentals?

Im trying to get a beachcomber shack on very short notice and someone suggest I post here but I don't know what Im doing!

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

It’s best to just keep checking Disney’s website as often as you can. There is no official location where people list things like this other than some do advise on the restaurants boards about dropping dining reservations.

Reservations cannot be transferred between guests so it’s more a matter of picking something up 9if/when someone drops it.

There are not a lot of beachcomber shacks so it’s dependant on someone else’s plans changing. I would also recommend checking as your trip gets close also as people’s plans change last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter