Help ID character please!

Erin61082

Earning My Ears
2q8q5tv.jpg

Can you identify the goofy-looking character in this picture? I know Mortimer Mouse, but am stumped on who the other character is. The closest I have found are some old pictures of Dippy Dawg from the 30s.

This is from a 2008 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Look & Find" book.

Thank you for any help! It is driving my family crazy because we can't figure it out.

I originally though it might be Gooferamus Goof, Goofy's great grandfather but this is the only picture I can find and as well as being a ghost they look nothing alike.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm wondering if this is a Clubhouse only design of Goofy when he was in costume or disguise.

I contacted the publisher and just heard back. They told me that it was Dippy Dawg. I just don't know if I can accept that. As far as I can tell, Dippy Dawg didn't have a mustache and how could he be in the same universe as Goofy when they are one in the same?

Dippy-dawg.gif

This is a picture from dippy dawg's debut and there is a resemblance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter