Help- I need a recipe for supper tonite-scalloped potatoes

grover

DIS Veteran
Can anyone provide me with a reciped for scalloped potatoes? I really want to make them for supper tonite!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Found this one for you. It's not mine, but I thought it might be what you are looking for. Let me know how it turns out.

Baked Scalloped Potatoes

Ingredients

6 large peeled, cubed potatoes
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
1 onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
2 Layer potatoes and onions into the casserole dish. Combine soup, milk and pepper in a bowl, then pour soup mixture over the potatoes and onions. The soup mixture should almost cover the potatoes and onion, if it does not add extra milk.
3 Cover dish and bake in preheated 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. At 30 minutes, remove the casserole from the oven and stir once before returning the dish to the oven. Remove from oven and serve.

I got it here:
http://sidedish.allrecipes.com/AZ/BkdScllpdPtts.asp

I grew up making scalloped potatoes without a recipe as follows:

Lightly grease oven safe dish. (Or use no-stick cookware)
Wash, clean & slice potatoes (no need to peel)
Start with a layer of potatoes. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and ~1/2 Tbl flour.
Add another layer of potatoes. Again sprinkle salt, pepper, flour. Continue to desired amount or ~1" below top of pan.
Mix 1 can cheddar cheese soupl with one can milk. Pour over potatoes, et al.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

In a hurry? Use canned potatoes (sliced). Prepare as with fresh potatoes, but cooking time will be less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter