Help i have been bitten by the Universal Bug!!!!!!

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
:scared1: I have been biten by the same bug that has claimed so many of YOU ,I have fallen out of the fairy dust spell,and have landed squarely in the Universal Zone!!!!! I have went from someone who use to just drive by the Park with my nose in the air on my way to see the :earsboy: Can you believe i have just dropped $ for 3 2-park preferred annual pass,Canceled my ressies that i allready had paid for in advance ,Just so i could stay on site At the Royal Pacific for all 5 nites......:teeth: You have to remember i am the king of cheap i live off of priceline hotels,I will even cook on a grill at the hotels in there parking lots to save a buck or 2,I think my wife is in shock!!!!!!!!!! I will have to admit we will be celebrating our 15 yr wedding anniv. on this trip!,Im allready thinking of our next trip so i can justify me buying ap's.Is there any hope for me??? What would Scooby do?? Hulk spidey some one save me!!!!!!!!:jumping1:

I have been bitten also, long ago and thankfully, there is no antidote!!
Just enjoy the addiction...it only gets worse! ::yes::

You did great getting AP's and staying on-site 5 nights sounds like an awesome trip and great way to celebrate an Anniversary! Enjoy!!! I bet your wife is thrilled too!

Welcome my friend. As Jess said, it gets worse, but that means it's better!!!!:D

The great thing is that you can get your fixes here with the rest of us addicts!!!!

DaddyDon--

The lucky ones are bitten by the Universal Bug, the others all succumb to rodent fever.

lol, IMGONNABE40!!!! :p
You were stuck at one specific World, but finally you have realized there's a whole Universe full of Adventure out there! ;) :p LOL sorry. That was unbelievably corny.

Glad you finally gave Universal a chance! :) Even more glad you enjoyed it -- a lot!! ::yes::

Yo Daddy-

The first step is admitting you have a problem....
I think what got you was all the planning you did. First time?
I've been devoured by the FOTL bug. I'm going again in December which is the slowest time of the year and I think that I have to stay on-site for FOTL? Spoiled!!
Glad to hear you had fun and that there are others like me!!

Hi, my name is wendypooh, and I'm also an addict...............

DaddyDon, you've come to the right place....... we are all here for one reason.................. the FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you'll definetly get it here......... we all love the smell of Mythos in the morning!!! and the sound of Hulk at night.............. ;)

LOL, I have SEVERAL bites from that bug - and I think its turned into a RASH !!!! LOL

I was just discussing a trip to Las Vegas with my DH & we decided that there was NO WAY !! we could give up one of our Universal trips to head out to the west coast. So, instead I called about a Mardi Gras trip !!! :hyper: :rotfl:
If you're gonna get bit, this is the *best* bug !!

haggyprincess:

Seahag-

A trip to the free clinic should cure the rash....LOL....

Just kidding.

Mine is more like a sore, now.......::yes::

LOL, Spidey Hulk - the Universal rash isn't so bad, it only itches at Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mardi Gras, & sometimes on the 4th of July
:rotfl:

wendipooh, did you hear that the parade will only be on Saturdays ? 7 Saturdays - Feb 14th to March 27th. *sigh*I was dissapointed, but it just means our stay will have to include 2 Saturdays !!:hyper:
Last year it was Friday & Saurday nights :(

haggy princess:

Hi seahag, actually I haven't been to mardi gras at US/IOA. But, we do have a little thing here every year............ LOL

I live in Baton Rouge......... so, I get plenty of mardi gras. I would like to try it at the park though......... anything to get back to Universal........... hee hee

see what that ugly bug does to your mind.......... everything revolves around getting back..............

Oh wednypooh I feel so silly !:upsidedow
LOL, here you have the corner market on parades & beads !!!
*shrugs* I guess its like you said, any reason to go back !!!

haggy princess:

Originally posted by wendypooh
OH, well don't get me started on the mardi gras bug............

This is the post I mis-understood !! You see, I have Universal brain-fever & if you say Mardi Gras you MUST be talking about Universal, right ???? ::yes::

LOL

haggy princess:

I think I have brain fever........... since I just assume everyone knows I'm from Louisiana......... LOL!!!

But, yeah, I've got more beads than I know what to do with......... now don't get me started on how I got those beads......... LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter