HELP! I have 18 $100 gift cards to purchase Annual Passes

Victoriasmom98

DIS Veteran
But Member Services says I can only use 2 forms of payment and suggested I go to DisneyGiftCard.com, but on that site I can only link 5!!!! I'm so upset as my 60 day fast pass window is tomorrow......I messed up, didn't I???

Combine what you can so you will have $500 in gift cards then put the rest on the a credit card. You can then use the remaining gift cards at WDW.

Add your five on the Disney gift card site, then start combining them with one another, deleting the older ones as they are emptied to $0. Just keep the physical card in case you need to get a refund.

and I can do this for all 18??? so, is there a way to end up with all on one card? I sooooooo appreciate your help! I am panicking!

Combine what you can so you will have $500 in gift cards then put the rest on the a credit card. You can then use the remaining gift cards at WDW.

therein lies the problem.....we don't have a credit card linked to our Disney savings

From their website:

What is Transfer Balance?
The Transfer Balance page allows you to consolidate your cards. For your convenience, you can transfer card balances from one Disney Gift Card to another. You can transfer any amount up to $1,000, but don't forget that each card can only hold a maximum value of $1,000.

As a tip for next time, go to Target and buy only one physical gift card for every $1000 you plan on having. Buy the rest from their website as e-gift cards. It is much easier to keep track of your physical card, and copying and pasting numbers into the gift card site is much easier than peeling off the foil and manually entering all those numbers.

Mine wouldn't when I asked a couple of years ago, they directed me to the website instead. I may have just had a lazy worker, though.

Wow, what a bummer! Glad to say that the CM's at our store are more than willing to help.

Question - to combine them, do you have to set up a new account, or should you be able to use the same one that is for your My Disney Experience? I just tried that one but couldn't get in. I recently found out I had a bunch of older accounts, which we worked to get rid of when I was having trouble w/ MDE. I just don't want to go down that hole again if I don't need to set up another account!

Question - to combine them, do you have to set up a new account, or should you be able to use the same one that is for your My Disney Experience? I just tried that one but couldn't get in. I recently found out I had a bunch of older accounts, which we worked to get rid of when I was having trouble w/ MDE. I just don't want to go down that hole again if I don't need to set up another account!
I am pretty sure I remember setting up a new account. It is not really affiliated with MDE. It's not like MDE "sees" your giftcard balance or anything like that.

I am pretty sure I remember setting up a new account. It is not really affiliated with MDE. It's not like MDE "sees" your giftcard balance or anything like that.
Seems like Disney consolidated accounts across all their websites. Some folks found that their MDE password had been reset to their ESPN password. I’d expect to use one login for all Disney sites.

Seems like Disney consolidated accounts across all their websites. Some folks found that their MDE password had been reset to their ESPN password. I’d expect to use one login for all Disney sites.

Looks like you're right there. I never signed up for ESPN using my MDE email, but was able to login using it just now. Seems like a smart move by Disney to me - easier to track you and market to you that way.

Last edited:

interesting. My SIL got an FD PIN in the US Mail a few years ago and we wondered how they got his name and address, he has no accounts with Disney or Disney Store (Shop Disney). Always suspected it was his ESPN account that the PIN came from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter