Help! I can't get +10 days when booking online

belle&beast

DIS Veteran
Today is my 180th day for ADRs and I want to book the whole week. I can't book anything online past my first day and when I called, they are still closed. Maybe I'm too early?

Today is my 180 and I was able to do it... did you log in and then associate your reservation? I did that and the 10 day window opened up.

There should be a spot that says something like "associate reservation." Click on it and it will ask for your confirmation #, where you are staying, etc.

Thanks!!! It worked- I was just too quick and didn't read it all. Got everything I wanted this morning. YEAH!!!!

I hope that you got the ADR's you wanted. My mom and I sat down yesterday to decide what we want and we are not leaving until December. :rotfl2::thumbsup2:cool1: We like to plan and cannot wait for the December hours to come out and for the day that we can make our ADR's!!

Trish

I hope that you got the ADR's you wanted. My mom and I sat down yesterday to decide what we want and we are not leaving until December. :rotfl2::thumbsup2:cool1: We like to plan and cannot wait for the December hours to come out and for the day that we can make our ADR's!!

Trish

You can never be too prepared! ;) I always find something else that I want to try on our next trip while we are still there! If you haven't been to WDW in December you will love it!!!!

Question, can you associate your Res. Number prior to the 180 window so you are prepared the morning of? And log in early prior to the 6 a.m. time?

Glad it worked for you! Hope you got everything you wanted.

I believe you can associate your reservation beforehand- I did it just a few minutes before 6:00 and was set to go at 6:00 when the 180+10 day time frame opened up.

Can someone break it down a bit more for me. Where exactly do you go to associate the reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter