• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! How to get Disney Dollars?

cav

Earning My Ears
Hear a lot about Disney Dollars. I am going to DW in Sept and would like to understand how to get some of these DD . Please explain.
Thanks.:confused:

Your local Disney Store will have them . They come in $1 $5 $10's....I think they put a limit of $200 per person per day that you can purchase.

I actually went to Toysrus and bought a couple of plastic piggy bank ( you can see through them ...but they dont have a hole to get the money out...you actually have to cut the piggy in half) This has really helped me save for my trip. When ever I have extra cash I go to the DIsney Store and turn it in to Disney Dollars. I now have over $750 already saved up for spending money.

There is also a number that you can call and have DD shipped to you if you don't have a disney store near you. Gimme a little bit and I'll find the number for you.

Disneyland (714) 781-4560

WDW (407) 934-7639

I believe these are the correct #'s. If not could someone please list the correct ones?

Ever since my son was born I have been putting spare change in a big piggy bank to be his WDW spending money. Most of the time I pay with my check card so I don't really have a lot of change, but what little I have been throwing in has really has accumulated over the past 4 years.

Last week we rolled all the change to see how much he had (I figured $ 40.00 tops).

Imagine my surprise when it came up to be $ 170.00!!

I took this to the bank and deposited it and went to the Disney Store and bought $ 170.00 in DD for him which we have tucked away in a safe place.

Does anyone have any suggestions of fun places for him to shop at WDW?:confused:

125 More Days to WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter