HELP! Hotels in/near Huntington Beach

hurleysweety

DIS Veteran
Hey all - we're heading to Disneyland in 22 days (sept 26-30). Due to all kinds of issues, we've finally have all our plans set and we'll have 3 nights(oct1-4) on the back end of our trip to spend on the beach! Yay! I'm really looking forward to a hotel near the beach, with possibly a room view the beach (I can dream, right). But I don't want to spend too much. DH and I are used to our $45-55/night prices in Anaheim using priceline. I know we can't do that near the beach.

So help! Where should I stay? I would be willing to pay more if I can convince DH that its worth the extra cost. We also both love the Huntington Beach atmosphere (I've only been there once for about 3-4 hours about six years ago, and I fell in love). So we'd love to stay as near there as possible.

Thanks!:goodvibes

The 2 nice hotels across from the Beach are the Waterfront Hilton and the new Hyatt Regency. With this economy you may be able to priceline them. The Hilton has a lot of ocean-view rooms and is most likely far cheaper ( older and not as fancy - though I've eaten the brunch there and it's very nice)

There's a Best Western on PCH that looks fine but I don't think many view rooms
Sun & Sands also on PCH - looks like a 2 star Motel from the outside but it is aaa approved.

Not much else on PCH to my knowledge ( I live in HB)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter