• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - Group of 3 looking for room with at least 3 individual sleeping spaces

No, they can’t. It can be requested like any other room request, but is not guaranteed.

I've done it several times. It's never a guarantee, but they can look and see which view categories have the specific bed type that you need so you don't end up booking a view type that never has a daybed, for example.

My inlaws have been dropping hints they want to do a family trip, and I've already told my husband we are booking our own room. I would do the same as you. I need my time away, and could never share the bathroom with someone other than my husband.

We do family trips often... We took our DD and grandson (7) to Disneyland during spring break of this year. We decided on a connecting room so that it would give DD and our grandson their own space, plus 2 bathrooms are always better than 1.

I will say that my friends get kinda put out with me because I will not share a room when we do a girls only trip, plus I am firm with this. The last girls trip that we did was such a disaster that most likely it was the last one for me. Lots of drama...

We do family trips often... We took our DD and grandson (7) to Disneyland during spring break of this year. We decided on a connecting room so that it would give DD and our grandson their own space, plus 2 bathrooms are always better than 1.

I will say that my friends get kinda put out with me because I will not share a room when we do a girls only trip, plus I am firm with this. The last girls trip that we did was such a disaster that most likely it was the last one for me. Lots of drama...
Aww, that’s a shame. I love my trips with DD or DD and DGD but my girls trips are great. I am so glad I get to have one of each kind each year. The trips end up being totally different from each other. Thankfully, the girls I go with are no drama types. I wouldn’t put up with that either

Which is why you enter their age over 3 and under 18, if they are being used to book for sleeping surfaces only.
Ugh! Thats what I posted to clarify.

Another person in this thread suggested listing 3 adults and 2 kids. OP - in opening post - did not clarify the ages of the 3 people in her group.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the Caribbean Beach 5 sleeper. Right on the gondolas to Epcot.
Depends on the age/size of the person that wants to sleep in the fold out bed. It is not a full size bed, it's smaller than a twin. Not all adults will comfortably sleep on it

Aww, that’s a shame. I love my trips with DD or DD and DGD but my girls trips are great. I am so glad I get to have one of each kind each year. The trips end up being totally different from each other. Thankfully, the girls I go with are no drama types. I wouldn’t put up with that either

The issue is that one more than one trip. A couple of the women decided to invite others along which is fine. Even after all the reservations were made, and dinner reservations, as well as tickets bought for the plays, or events. They assumed that they could just bunk in with myself and another friend who books her own room on these trips. Hence the drama... I might go if its just like 3 other women, keep it small instead of a big group...

The issue is that one more than one trip. A couple of the women decided to invite others along which is fine. Even after all the reservations were made, and dinner reservations, as well as tickets bought for the plays, or events. They assumed that they could just bunk in with myself and another friend who books her own room on these trips. Hence the drama... I might go if its just like 3 other women, keep it small instead of a big group...
Oh, yeah, that's bad. A big fat no way no how.
My trips have been small groups, 2 rooms, 3, 4 women. No extra last minute stuff.
Well, once we had a last minute drop out but we got a last minute replacement so it was ok.
No add ons. That would be awful.

You can rent DVC and get a studio villa that has two beds and a pull down twin.
Always proceed with caution when it comes to DVC studios, and make sure you know exactly what the bed situation is. The new "resort" studios at the Grand Floridian have 2 beds and a daybed. The old studios there do not have 2 beds. OKW studios have 2 beds but AFAIK no pull-down bed or daybed. None of the other studios have 2 regular beds. It's usually 1 bed plus a Murphy bed or a sofabed, and sometimes they also have a pull-down bed which is smaller than a twin. The "tower" studios at Riviera don't even have one regular bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter