Help!...Gotta get rid of some of this stuff

agnes!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid
Hope this is allowed. If not, please delete and I'll muddle hopelessly along...

Member from long-ago, haven't posted for ages but anyway...
Looking ahead to moving in the next few years and want to de-stuff myself of some of this stuff. Haven't had an AP for years, don't really go to WDW anymore and I really want/need to sell most of my pins. Any recommendations? Do people buy much on eBay? Do folks think there will be pin meets anywhere other than WDW? Yeah, I know not with the COVID restrictions still around but maybe in the near-future?...
Heh, I just don't know what to do with all this stuff.
Thx.

I would say eBay is a good place to sell-lots of visibility. You may get people concerned about fake pins, but that will happen everywhere. I know Facebook is popular too-if you find a group for pin trading or selling you may be able to find someone buying up a lot at once.

I would say eBay is a good place to sell-lots of visibility. You may get people concerned about fake pins, but that will happen everywhere. I know Facebook is popular too-if you find a group for pin trading or selling you may be able to find someone buying up a lot at once.
oh my word, I didn't even *think* of Facebook! Thanks!

You might find somebody here who was interested in buying them on bulk. eBay is definitely a way to go but you’re gonna have to be patient with it. How many pins are you talking about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter