Help going in busy holidays!! eating and queuing!!

meg+chloesmum

Earning My Ears
Hi so first we went it was beginning on november term time and quiet hardly any queues so we never booked in anywhere for food either.

So I need all your opinions and help please!!??
We (me, hubby, girl 6, girl 9) are going bank holiday week off next sunday for 5 days. Last time we just ate in quick bite places during the day like toad hall blockbuster cafe etc and then at night a sit down before retiring to our hotel (santa fe) but with it being a busy time will I need to book into restaurants at night??

Last time we ate at annettes which we didnt like and rainforest cafe which we loved!!. My oldest will eat pretty much anything but littlest prefers sunday dinner type chicken nuggets chips sausage type stuff and sandwiches!!

Any recommendations and should I ring reservations and book some tables, do I just guess a time roughly??

Thankyou in advance everyone xx

ooh yes forgot we never tried any sit down places inside either park last time just the village as it was on our way home, but obvioulsy open to anything. WE also really liked the sports bar in the village which I think did pizzas hot dogs nuggets etc

We have been for May half term week 3 times - 2010, 2011, 2012. Our trip in 2011 will be most like your trip as it was ascension day on the Thursday of that week just like it is this year. For the Mon-Wed the queues were manageable and we got on plenty of rides by timing rides sensibly and using fastpass where possible. The Thursday in Disneyland Park was apparently manic but we escaped most of that by spending the day in the studios doing the shows. If you want to look I did a trip report which should give you an idea of what we got done.

I would say that it would be wise to book your restaurants to make sure you get a table. As for restaurants in the parks we like Walts as a lovely setting. We find the Plaza and Restaurant des stars good value as they are buffets and everyone can find something they want to eat. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter