Help First trip to Disney ADRs!!

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
Hi all!!
We are going on our first trip to Disney in Sept from the 1st to the 8th
7 day Magic Your Way base tickets with Water park option no park hopper
Please see areas in red I need help with.
So far our days are like this

Day 1 Epcot San Angel Inn
day 2 Magic Kingdom CRT breakfast

Day 3 don't know what to do or where to O'Hana's for Dinner

Day 4 Blizzard Beach Chef Mickey's breakfast or or should it be dinner?

Day 5 Hollywood studios Fantasmic Dinner Package at what resturant ?? And is the Show worth it??

Day 6 Animal Kingdom
Day7 Magic Kingdom ???
Day 8 home!

We would also like to go to Downtown Disney.
Any help would be great!!
Thanks!!!

I would definitely have one of those red days be Magic Kingdom. You need to have 2 days of MK, IMO.
For the other red day with no firm plans, it depends. Will you have the water parks and more on your ticket? Or were you just doing a one day ticket for Blizzard beach? If you have the water parks and more, I thik I'd plan another water park day.
Otherwise, I'd probably opt for another Epcot day. Or even do both if you have water parks and more and do 1/2 day at a water park and 1/2 at Epcot (for a yummy dinner).

Day 4: I'd do breakfast at Chef Mickey's instead of dinner.
Day 5: I love the amama Melrose Fantastmic package and do think it's worth it for the show, especially if you've never seen it.

Thanks so much!
I agree I think we will definitely need two days at Magic Kingdom so I will do Sept 2 and Sept 7 there.
We have the water parks Option and more purchased so another day at the water park would be good. So we could do Epcot after we returned from the water Park on Day 4 great Idea!!

Maybe do Blizzard Beach in the early part of day and Downtown Disney late afternoon into evening? Could also go DTD after AK since they usually close earlier.

We always have done Chef Mickey's for breakfast but never really knew why. We are trying dinner in August.

We like 2 days at Epcot but we often hop on the 2nd day depending on what we feel like. You can plan it and adjust if you think your done with Epcot the first day.

We like Mama Melrose at DHS. If Fantasmic is available then get it as it doesn't cost more. The seats aren't the best and you still need to arrive 30-45 minutes before so it's no big deal if you don't get the package and wait in line for the show, just show up early. Yes it is worth it to see this show.

In all honesty I really like to have the hopper. It gives a lot of options when you have time for a second day at a park. If you find you don't need the entire day you just go somewhere else.

First congrats on your trip!!!!! Just an FYI (I am sure someone else will know the answer) but San Angel Inn is scheduled to be closed for refurbishments with the end date right now as "sometime in Spetember" so I am not sure you can get reservations. We are hoping so, since it is on our "wants" list.

We did the waterpark option last year and you need to go to the water park (or disneyquest) and least 1 1/2 times to get your money's worth so definitely add another day in. Plus, both waterparks are AMAZING. All four of us were so glad we went. My whole family also enjoyed disneyquest more than I expected (we are not huge gamers). My only advice is do Chef Mickey's for dinner. If you are at the waterpark first things when it opens the waits are like 5-10 minutes (this was in September). Two hours later the waits were 20 -35 minutes. We went right when it opened and had 3/4 the slides done by lunchtime. Then we finished up the slides and hit the lazy rivers and wave pool before leaving around 2:30 ish. Plenty of time to get back and shower before dinner.

Depending on crowd levels we actually only spend about 1 1/2 days at MK and I have a 6 year old in the bunch so if you "wing it" a little you may be able to hit disneyquest in Downtown Disney and shop as well on your second day at MK. Like the above poster we like 2 days at Epcot as well, but we love spending time in the lands and hunting for characters :)

No matter what you do we will love it! Have fun.

Hi all!!
We are going on our first trip to Disney in Sept from the 1st to the 8th
7 day Magic Your Way base tickets with Water park option no park hopper
Please see areas in red I need help with.
So far our days are like this

Day 1 Epcot San Angel Inn
day 2 Magic Kingdom CRT breakfast

Day 3 don't know what to do or where to O'Hana's for Dinner Definately do Ohanas lots of fun good food I would go to magic kingdom and then ride the monorail over to the polynesian for dinner. If you time it right you might get to se wishes from the restaurant

Day 4 Blizzard Beach Chef Mickey's breakfast or or should it be dinner?I would do breakfast it gets much better reviews

Day 5 Hollywood studios Fantasmic Dinner Package at what resturant ?? And is the Show worth it??
Of the three restaurants that have fantasmic dinner packages Mamma Melrose is our favorite

Day 6 Animal Kingdom
Day7 Magic Kingdom ???You could try Crystal palace for any meal it is great or we also like Liberty tree tavern
Day 8 home!

We would also like to go to Downtown Disney. We always would go to downtwon disney after we had gone to the water park
Any help would be great!!
Thanks!!!

Good Luck

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone they are so helpful. If anyone has anymore I would really appreciate it!!

Just a suggestion but we really loved The Wave at the contemporary. It is a short walk from MK or Monorail ride.

We also did Chef Mickey's for BF and loved it as well as Ohana for dinner.

You may want to try for Teppan Edo in Epcot if you can't get San Angel Inn. The food is cooked in front of you so you get dinner and a show.

I hope you have a great first trip. Ours was last summer and we fell in love and even bought into DVC this year. :goodvibes

Did you book your ressies yet? Fantasmic is only certain days. We got fantasmic package on the 10th today, at mama melsrose so id make sure and get that before they are all gone.

I have a question for you..Did you all ready purchase your tickets? With you rough itinerary you do not need 7 day tickets. You will not be getting your moneys worth unless you are visiting a theme park on 7 days. The water parks and more is in addition to those 7 days. And the water parks are separate admissions, meaning even with out park hopper you can visit a water park and a theme park on the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter