• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP! ENT or FAN CLUB rate for APRIL 2004

patriciahuang

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Does anyone out there know if ENT or FAN rate are out already for April 2004 for RPH specifically? We plan to go on April 7-10 2004.
We live in another country and very expensive to call overseas to check periodically on the available ENT and FAN rates. So, if anyone out there can help me out, I would be eternally grateful :D
THANKS!

We got ENT rates for 4/23-4/25/04. Can't remember the discount but anything is a help. I called the 1-800-BE-AStAR number to get the discount.

Hope that helps.

Entertainment yes, fan club no. Alot of people are still waiting for that one.

When I called a couple of weeks ago I was told that even though entertainment rates are out, there are no ent rates for 4/1-4/15. It' doesn't hurt to call and ask (except for the $ spent on the call of course...), but you might need to wait for fan club rates. I'll let you know if I find out anything different the next time I call.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter