• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! DL newbie!

thruthelookinglass19

Mouseketeer
Ok - I've been to Disney World more than ten times. DL just twice. Once last year and once many many many years ago!!

My parents are taking the whole family (myself, brother and sister in law) to Hawaii this year in the fall, and I've decided to treat my mom & dad to DL on the way to HI!! I'm so excited. . . then I realized what I got myself into! We're looking at 10/25 - 10/28, and I'm thinking the DL Hotel.

The question/help needed is, does DL offer "PIN codes" the same as WDW? Any idea when I might see special offers go up on the DL page for October?

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

The question/help needed is, does DL offer "PIN codes" the same as WDW? Any idea when I might see special offers go up on the DL page for October?

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

It does. To get one my only suggestion is to log on to Disneyland.com and start playing with reservations, and with luck, you may get one.

Offers will probably come out mid summer. DLR doesn't do anything nearly as far in advance as WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter