• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Dining Reservations Disappeared

Sunshine1987

Mouseketeer
I was checking on my ADR's tonight and several have "disappeared" including my Ohana and Coral Reef dinners!!! I will call the WDW dining tomorrow morning but what gives? My breakfasts are still in the system my dinners for Coral Reef, Ohana, and 1900 Park Fare are GONE (or at least I cannot retrieve them). Has this happened to anyone else?

btw - I have the e-mail confirmation for each of these ressies...

I was checking on my ADR's tonight and several have "disappeared" including my Ohana and Coral Reef dinners!!! I will call the WDW dining tomorrow morning but what gives? My breakfasts are still in the system my dinners for Coral Reef, Ohana, and 1900 Park Fare are GONE (or at least I cannot retrieve them). Has this happened to anyone else?

btw - I have the e-mail confirmation for each of these ressies...

I couldn't pull up my resort reservation tonight either. I think they must be having system issues right now.

omg Thank You! I sure hope it is a system gliche... :confused: All my best dinner ressies too!!!!! I just checked and my La cellier is not retreivable either!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I couldn't pull up our 'Ohana ADR when I tried a week or so ago. Turns out I forgot to include my phone number.... My bad. It could be an issue with the system or something like forgetting or mistyping your phone number.

Just tried mine...can't pull any of them up..and I put in the correct phone number!

Can you imagine if the system has wiped a load of adrs!!!...This online thing is `a disaster waiting to happen:eek:

Just tried mine...can't pull any of them up..and I put in the correct phone number!

Can you imagine if the system has wiped a load of adrs!!!...This online thing is `a disaster waiting to happen:eek:

You got me scared so I just tried to pull mine up and I had no problems. I was able to pull all of them up :confused3

I had trouble the other day too and went to look back at my emailed confirmation and I had made a typo on my phone number when I booked that particular ADR originally. So, once I tried again with the confirmation number and my typo-filled phone number I was able to pull it up.

You can always call to check them. I did that this morning. They go directly to your resort reservation if you have attached them. :thumbsup2

I just called to check...they are all still there!...some are under my phone number but some have no phone number attached to them??....strange.

I have some under my OKW ressie and some under Blt and some under BCV...but we are thinking of cancelling the OKW and staying off site the first couple of nights..hope this doesn't affect my ressies!

I had trouble the other day too and went to look back at my emailed confirmation and I had made a typo on my phone number when I booked that particular ADR originally. So, once I tried again with the confirmation number and my typo-filled phone number I was able to pull it up.

Thank you so much! That was the problem! Apparently, I booked some under my cell phone number and some under my home number!!!! oh duh! :rolleyes1 :scared1:

Always remember to sign in and remember which phone number you used. I also temporarily lost some reservations once due to using cell number on some and home number on others. It's always best to print a copy of your reservations so that you will have the reservation number when confirming or searching for it later.

Thank you so much! That was the problem! Apparently, I booked some under my cell phone number and some under my home number!!!! oh duh! :rolleyes1 :scared1:

Glad I could help...I did that too...so I have some under my cell phone, some under my home phone, and one under some number that was SUPPOSED to be my cell phone! I've started keeping a spreadsheet list of not only the confirmation numbers but the phone numbers with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter