• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help-Did not get ADR online confirmation!

lmf70

Mouseketeer
Just made online ADR for Cali Grill for 8/17 and after entering credit card info it just went to a blank screen ....said Done at the bottom. Did I get my ressie? But I have no confirmation #. Should I do it again and log-in first so I'll be able to pull it up?
Any suggestions???:confused3

Went back and booked after I logged in-same thing. It is not booking the ressie although it says ressies will be saved for 2 hours as long as I stay logged in. I'll keep trying!!!

If I were you, I would call the Dining line and ask them if they see a ADR on their end. They could then give you your confirmation #. All you have to do is give them your name and the phone number that you reserved it under. This happened to me one time and they were able to pull it up without any problems.

From my experience, any time the ADR went through, but I did not receive an e-mail confirmation, the res never showed in the system. I have had this happen a few times since this system began. And one time was fairly recent.
There was not any indication it did not take while making the ADR. But no e-mail, and no ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter