Help deciding on if dining plan is worth it this time

Since you've decided to go the gift card route check out the Budget forum to find out which places give the best discount for buying them.
Also keep in mind that you do not have to make up your mind about gift cards or dining plan at the time your reservation window opens; that decision can wait until a few days before arrival thus giving you more time to decide w/o the pressure.
Thank you
Also, I can book adrs even if I don’t have a plan as long as I have a booked room? I know the answer I just need confirmation JUST IN CASE

Thank you
Also, I can book adrs even if I don’t have a plan as long as I have a booked room? I know the answer I just need confirmation JUST IN CASE
Most assuredly. I still haven't decided if we'll do a dining plan this April (lazy) but have made all the ADRs wanted no matter how I choose to pay for them:).

Thank you

Absolutely! Dining reservations require a credit card but not a dining plan. And the card doesn't get charged (unless it's one of the prepaid experiences - Hoop Dee Doo or CRT) so you can pay however you want once you actually eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter