• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help choosing my theme park days

Happy99

DIS Veteran
Last minute visit meeting up with friends at WDW Thursday Dec 7, leaving early Dec 10.
It has been a while since we visited Disney World. We will be six adults and one two year old.

Have 3 day park hopper tickets, skipping Hollywood Studios this time around.

Thu Dec 7 arriving into MCO about 12pm, barring any delays (which park should we visit)?
Fri Dec 8 will be going to MVMCP. (which park should we visit during the day? MK or elsewhere)?
Sat Dec 9, would it be better to visit MK on this day since MVMCP is the night before or should we go to AKL with a park hop to Epcot?

Trying to figure out what is best crowd wise. Thank you for any advice and assistance everyone can provide.

If you are planning a MK Day + party, I would highly recommend going to the MK on a party day. Crowds are traditionally lower on party days.

Arrival day might be a good day to do Epcot and then save AK + Epcot (second visit) for your final day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter