• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help., character dinning ???

abby

Abby's Mom
We are going in late January and want to do the princess character meal at Ariel's Grotto, at DCA. Last year had breakfast with the princesses at the plaza. My plan is to make PS for lunch, so here is my question. We arrive friday pm and stay through wed morning. Is it better to do this sat or sun when the rides will be busy? or Monday or Tuesday when I expect shorter lines on the rides? I'm thinking Sat. or Sun for the character meal, as we would only be waiting in line otherwise, however, how crowded can the meals be and does it effect the character interaction? I'd love other people's ideas on this.

We went to Ariel's Grotto with the princesses on a saturday in September and it was great! I think it can vary as to which princesses are there at any given meal but we had Belle, Aurora, Snow white, Ariel, and Cinderella.

We went to AG last friday for lunch. It didn't seem overly crowded even though the park was much more crowded than tuesday or wednesday. It was a nice break in the day and a chance to sit down. I would recommend going on the busier day.

I have the feeling that the restraunt would be busy if the park is or not. The princesses spent time at our table talking to my daughter, pictures, autographs, etc. I think it sort of depends on who the princess is. Some spent more time with us and interacted more than others. Some CM are just better than others.

laura&fam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter