• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help--Carriage Rides FW?

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
My parents are going to WDW for the first time and they will be alone the first week aof the trip. DM wants to go on a carriage ride. I know they exist, but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone know the cost, duration, exact location and booking time frame? Any and all help will be, as always, appreciated.:confused: :confused: :confused:

...they have 'em for the same price over at Port Orleans.

My daughter and I took the carriage ride a few weeks ago at Fort Wilderness. It was wonderful and I will gladly do it again. I don't have any real decent photos of it, but what I do have, you are free to view: clcik here to view photos. The cost was $30 (plus tip). We got an extra long ride for some reason -- they took us all the way to the Wilderness Lodge and then back again to Pioneer Hall.

I called WDW-DINE to book it, but they gave me another number to call (I don't remember what it was). Once I had it reserved, all I had to do was show up for it right near Pioneer Hall. I booked the ride for after the first Hoop-Dee-Doo show. The ride was only supposed to last 30 minutes, but it lasted over 45 minutes (they gave us an extra long ride). The payment choices were limited, so I paid in cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter