Help! Can't book ADRs!

boop0524

DIS Veteran
Today is our 60 day mark, and I can't book any of our dining. We're checked in to our room, I've tried deleting the cookies, on mobile, desktop and nothing. Any thoughts??

Today is our 60 day mark, and I can't book any of our dining. We're checked in to our room, I've tried deleting the cookies, on mobile, desktop and nothing. Any thoughts??
You may have tried too early. although rarely some people can see things before 6am on the dot, I have not had that experience. Mine opened up exactly at 6am. Hopefully you got in.

Yes, 6 am worked as well. It says online 5:45 am though? Did the time change back?

My dining opened up exactly at 6am EST (5 am CST for me). I got on at 4:15 am and was refreshing frequently because I heard sometimes they load early but it was exactly 5 am my time (6 EST) when I could book dining. Other things like Savi’s workshop and Capture your moment were available at 12
Midnight EST (11 pm CST). The dessert parties didn’t load for another 2 weeks past my 60 days and they loaded just after 5 am EST.

Do you have to be "checked-in" to make dining reservations? My 60 days out is tomorrow AM and MDE has been telling me to "Start Check-In Now".

My 60 day window was today, and I was lucky to get what I wanted, even heavy hitters. But it only worked for me on my app on my phone. The website was dead for me. One hint is to try selecting a time as opposed to the "breakfast" " lunch" or "dinner" buttons.

You don't have to be "checked in" to your room reservation, but it does help to be signed in to your account. My reservation windows opened at 6AM.

OP, were you able to book?

My 60 day window was today, and I was lucky to get what I wanted, even heavy hitters. But it only worked for me on my app on my phone. The website was dead for me. One hint is to try selecting a time as opposed to the "breakfast" " lunch" or "dinner" buttons.

You don't have to be "checked in" to your room reservation, but it does help to be signed in to your account. My reservation windows opened at 6AM.

OP, were you able to book?
We also had trouble with the website. We could only make reservations on our phones and iPads.

I just made my reservations for Feb and got what we wanted.. It was 6AM ET on the nose..and weird but firefox worked, Chrome didn't? wanted to pass it along just in case anyone has a problem

I just made my reservations for Feb and got what we wanted.. It was 6AM ET on the nose..and weird but firefox worked, Chrome didn't? wanted to pass it along just in case anyone has a problem
Thanks, I’ll try a different browser - I can’t get it to work in Chrome or the app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter