Help! Can I replace just 1 night of a res. online?

amyngary

Mouseketeer
I currently have a 3-night reservation at Wilderness Lodge in a 2-BR; we only need a studio or 1-BR, so I've been stalking the site trying to find something "cheaper". I just found the first night at BWV in a Studio. However, I am out of points for this year, so I can't just book it and then go back and shorten the VWL reservation. And Member Svcs is closed, so they can't cancel my 1-nt at VWL for me while I book the new one online. Is there any way around this issue? Is there some trick when booking online that I don't know about where I can have it replace just 1 night of an existing reservation?

I think you are stuck waiting until morning for MS to open. Not sure if your 2 bedroom is a lock-off or dedicated but over the years there have been a couple of times when people have reported being able to get MS to split a lock-off and just keep one side or another. This is only hearsay (and may not really be letter-of-the-law), but if you are calling MS anyway it wouldn't hurt to ask. Good luck!

You cannot modify a reservation online. The only thing you can do online is cancel the entire reservation you have and try to make a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter