HELP - Best offsite hotel

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
OK, I hate to do it but we may have to stay offsite for our next visit. It is either this or not go and you know that is NOT an option. So what I need is the best inexpensive place to stay. We are thinking of taking my brother and his wife and DD so we could either get two rooms or a 2BR place. We plan on going in July or November. If you can recommend either please do so and provide your reasons.

Thanks!!

Have you considered renting a house? I looked into them ( they are cheap) but then we decided we all wanted our space. We go with my husbands parents and his sister.
I have stayed at the "official" hotels and they are fine. Last time we got a room with a fridge at the Grosvenor for about $69 in May. I would go in November. We went late october once and it was cool...but not crowded. July is HOT and crowded.

Don't forget the 2 bedroom suites at the Holiday Inn Family Suites!! Everyone in the room gets free full breakfast buffet! They also have a lot of fun things for the kids to do including a train that they can ride around the property on!

I would try for a Nov. trip also. I think July may be considered a peak time & it is very, very hot.

If you are going to stay off-site I also vote for Holiday Inn Family Suites. The free buffet breakfast is a real money saver.

Of course, for the same price of 2 rooms at HIFS you may be able to rent points from a DVC owner & get a 2BR. You could split the cost & remember there is no tax on the rental of points from an owner. In a 2BR you would get 2 baths, washer/dryer, outdoor patio/deck & a full kitchen which would save money on meals. We recently rented from an OKW owner & loved it.

Check the DVC Rent/Trade Board & ask a lot of questions if this is an avenue you would be interested in. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter