Help!! Allergies

Sakurachaek

Mouseketeer
So I have allergies, 2 of which are in the top 28, 2 of which are not. Can people who have been to TDR with allergies tell me where they went to eat (and preferably what the dish was).
I know there’s the special diet menus, but does that mean places that don’t have them don’t cater to allergies at all? Does TDR have gluten free bread, waffles, pizza anything like that?
Is it true you can’t have anything taken out of the dishes?

I saw this...

My friend has a gluten allergy, lactose intolerant, and as well no caffeine. They were planning on going to see his son who is stationed at Naval base Okinawa. She decided not to go based on her food allergy. He told them, pretty much how something is made is how they do it, Not unless is like at a ramen bar where you select what you want, he said you can find places, and he was willing to check it out. She decided that she just didn't want to deal with it.

Now this is just coming from one person...

I have a food allergy as well coconut, which means no Thai food, or pina coladas for me. I downloaded the google translate app, this way I can use my phones camera to read the menu, and communicate to ask if coconut is in something. In most cases I check out restaurant menus ahead of time so that I kinda know going in what to expect.

So I have allergies, 2 of which are in the top 28, 2 of which are not. Can people who have been to TDR with allergies tell me where they went to eat (and preferably what the dish was).
I know there’s the special diet menus, but does that mean places that don’t have them don’t cater to allergies at all? Does TDR have gluten free bread, waffles, pizza anything like that?
Is it true you can’t have anything taken out of the dishes?
https://fsp.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/s/info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter