• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help a newbie understand AP, codes, pins AAA rates ect...

tammy/mom of two

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the boards and really new to this board. We just returned from Disney 2 weeks ago and I discovered this board. As I am already ready to start planning our next trip I need some help and information.
1. What is an AP. how much is it and who can buy it?
2. Pins, codes, publics pins, private codes??? Are pins and codes the same thing?
3. AAA rates? Are these diffferent than AAA packages?
4. DU what is that or who is it? Who are Marla and Sue Ellen and how come they know stuff?
5 DE pass- can anyone buy one, how much and what are they good for?
6. If you can think of any other information on this vein I have not asked, please let me know.
Thanks in advance :sunny: Tammy

1. What is an AP. how much is it and who can buy it?

Annual pass, $420.68 for an adult, anyone can buy.

2. Pins, codes, publics pins, private codes??? Are pins and codes the same thing?

Pins are private to an individual, codes are usually public.

3. AAA rates? Are these diffferent than AAA packages?

AAA room-only rates can be had from Disney reservations. AAA packages, including those with Dining, can only be had from a AAA agency.

4. DU what is that or who is it? Who are Marla and Sue Ellen and how come they know stuff?

Dreams Unlimited Travel - sponsor of these boards - they are agents and they dedicate themselves to only Disney travel.... as does my neighbor Joe at Dream Come True Vacations....

5 DE pass- can anyone buy one, how much and what are they good for?

Disney Dining Experience - any Florida resident or Disney Annual Passholder can buy one - good for 20% many meals.

-Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter