HELP 8 days to go........

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
And I still cant make up my mind weather (right spelling wrong version lol) or not to rent a car or try Mears or TTC......... HELP!!

We are splitting our stay between BC and Poly.... our plans are to hang at the resorts for the most part.... and heading to the parks we are close to (IE MGM and Epcot while at BC, MK @ Poly) so a rental car is really not nesscary (gosh will I ever learn to spell.... sorry)

I just have a fear of the unknown! :rolleyes: Having never used either Mears or TTC.... I am timid....

DO both do grocery stops?

We are a family of 4, our two little ones are in carseats (that we are bringing)

What would you all suggest?

Thanks!

Rent your own car....

With two small children, you will have more flexibility and freedom instead of waiting on transportation to pick you up.

Also, with kids, I really like having my own car in case you need to make an emergency run to the drug store or grocery store.

My kids are older, but on one of our recent trips, my son forgot his contact lenses case, and I am glad we had a car to get to the store.

also, having a car gives you the ability to drive around Orlando a little bit, maybe visit Celebration, or go out to eat outside the park.

Check out codes on mousesavers.com for cars.

Herc.

What herc. says is true...having a rental gives you a lot more flexibility. I personally would rather have a rental.
We did one WDW trip (ironically it was also our most expensive one....I was a a total newbie) using Mears and it was fine too. One of our kids was quite sick and needed Motrin every 6 hours just to be able to move. We eventually ran out of this potion and the resort gift shop was out of it as well. My husband told the resort store clerk and within a very short period of time a CM was at our door with a new bottle of Kids Motrin in a bag, apparently from an off site drug store. So as far as having a simple emergency and being without a car, I think you'd be all set. I don't think that you'd find a ride to Cracker Barrel but thats beside the point.
As far as i know Mears doesn't do a grocery stop.
PS your spelling is fine, as long as we can figure it out, who cares? :D have a good one.

We have always rented a car, but if you don't want to rent a car then go with TTC instead of Mears.

TTC will take you directly to your resort. I think it will be about the same price as Mears, but much more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter