HELP! 5 night Fantasy vs 4 night wish

At this point it's really just up to you since the factors you pointed out really don't matter.

I would pick the Fantasy cruise for these reasons:
1. Extra day (this doesn't appear to matter for you)
2. Layout, I prefer the Fantasy's especially Europa. The Wish's layout is overly criticized though
3. CC and LHP. I would love to go on a cruise that goes to both places.

I will say this about the Wish:
1. As a parent of a child in a wheelchair the Wish is more accessbile
2. I thought the meals in the MDRs is better, and Mickey's Festival of Foods is way better than Tow Maters.
3. The Fantasy is starting to show its age....just a little bit

I would choose the Fantasy because the itinerary is more unique than Wish. On the Fantasy, I'd purchase a placeholder and use it to book a Wish cruise next.
As an aside, your children will be separated at the Kid's Club. They're currently keeping 3 and 4 year old's separate from the rest of the group. If you think the Wish kids club/slide to enter is something they definitely want to do together another reason to start with Fantasy first.

I don't get why your asking or even why it's a struggle. A hundred gets you an extra night on the Fantasy and lighthouse pt. It's a "Duh" question....unless you are playing with us 😃. Enjoy your cruise

I don't get why your asking or even why it's a struggle. A hundred gets you an extra night on the Fantasy and lighthouse pt. It's a "Duh" question....unless you are playing with us 😃. Enjoy your cruise
Well when you put it that way lol….

The struggle is/was brand new ship (fomo) vs older but better itinerary. Since most people prefer the fantasy, it seems that doesn’t even really matter

Well when you put it that way lol….

The struggle is/was brand new ship (fomo) vs older but better itinerary. Since most people prefer the fantasy, it seems that doesn’t even really matter
I do understand. We did the Wish once just to see but probably won't again unless the price makes it worthwhile. You recieved great responses so no need for me to add further. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter