• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
Until I figure out how to post on other boards, I'll chat a bit here. I'm a long-time lurker, new poster, and new DVC member. My family and I adore our Disney vacations and have recently discovered the blissful Hilton Head resort as well. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Kathy - Oooooh!! I hardly ever tweak on the first date - but that was great!!! Seems to be working now - many thanks!!!!

DVCLiz said:
Kathy - Oooooh!! I hardly ever tweak on the first date - but that was great!!! Seems to be working now - many thanks!!!!

:rotfl:

:flower: Hi Liz!Just wanted to say welcome to the DIS!Will look foward to seeing your postings!
Take Care,
Kirsten :earsgirl: :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter