• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!

Mrgoopy

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I've had an account on here for awhile but have never posted before, but I would occasionally browse the forums! I've decided to post and become more active as I see it as a great way to make some new friends and have people to share my Disney obsession with! I first started playing Disney games such as Toontown back in 2003 and played VMK during it's beta. I would also take family trips nearly every summer to Disney, so Disney has always been a part of my life! At the beginning of this year I started off with an internship with Disney and I am now still working here as a Cast Member in the entertainment department! Certainly living the dream I had as a child! I'm so excited to meet many of you!

Welcome and thank you. Cast members are the backbone of WDW and especially the entertainment folks. They work so hard and with so much enthusiasm to make our vacations memorable!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter